This is a site by Ilperon and Irock. I have been pivoting for about 6 months now and I am fairly good at it. This site is a how to pivot site and will help you with things like basic effects, special effects, tips, etc. Enjoy. Please click on ads to support us.

CLICK THIS PLEASE!!!11

Upcoming Tutorials

  • Uppercut Tutorial
  • Spin Kick Tutorial
  • Back Kick Tutorial
  • Snap Kick Tutorial
  • Combos Tutorial

Monday, July 7, 2008

Pivot Basics: Inspiration

Now, that you know how to animate basic things, you might be asking, what do I do now, well, you animate! Now you're thinking, help me get started, well when I make an animation, I normally do a stick fight between two people, or maybe one stick figure owning many bad guys, or a combination of both, check out my channel and you might get some inspiration.
The link is www.youtube.com/user/ilperon

After you've seen some of those, then watch some of the Xiao Xiao series, particularly 3 and 5, those animations are among the best and are bound to give you ideas, if that still doesn't work then I suggest watching some Jackie Chan movies, those will give you ideas. As you animate more, you will speed up without knowing it and get more realistic and smoother. Don't worry, it took me about 2 months to start animating at a smooth level, Just keep practicing. And remember, Practice, practice, and more practice :) .

What I recommend before reading the next post is to make 10 animations, about 2 to 3 per day, it doesn't matter if they're 10 frames, short or long, good or bad. Just get a feel for the program.

Check Out These Animations
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XdHo1j2aLVA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HPRjr-aP1lc
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xi5oIZZKBe8

No comments: